Latest Unit Sold: #06-143 on 01-Oct-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 29-10-2020: Book an Appointment to view Treasure At Tampines Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price.
- 22-10-2020: Read more: New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 21-10-2020: Read more: HDB rental volume jumps in September as Malaysian workers return to Singapore: SRX data
- 20-10-2020: Read more: Relief extended to industrial, commercial property under Covid-19 law
- 19-10-2020: Read more: Buzz building as investment sales pick up in commercial property in Q3
- 18-10-2020: Read more: Resale condos see strong sales again in September with prices stable: SRX data
- 17-10-2020: Read more: Struggle to find cheap room to rent near workplace
- 16-10-2020: Read more: Good class bungalow in Lornie Road up for sale at $27 million
- 15-10-2020: Read more: HDB resale prices rise for 3rd month
- 14-10-2020: Read more: ERA to hold virtual tours of over 140 projects this weekend
- 13-10-2020: Read more: Commercial property investment sales pick up in Q3; demand for good class bungalows resilient
- 12-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices may end 2020 in positive territory despite economic malaise: analysts
- 11-10-2020: Read more: Amazon said to be taking over some Citi office space in S’pore
- 10-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 09-10-2020: Read more: Sold for $3.4m in 8min, online
- 08-10-2020: Read more: Pinnacle@Duxton five-room flat sets resale record at S$1.26m
- 07-10-2020: Read more: Redas calls for ABSD deferment for first-time HDB upgraders to private property
- 06-10-2020: Read more: URA curbs developers re-issuing OTP come amid apparent robust home sales during recession
- 05-10-2020: Read more: 60% of Penrose condo units sold over launch weekend
- 04-10-2020: Read more: No one’s too big to fail in China’s property market
- 03-10-2020: Read more: New guidelines to encourage prudent private home buying
- 02-10-2020: Read more: Singapore households see asset growth of 5% in first half 2020
- 01-10-2020: Read more: HDB upgraders likely to sustain strong condo sales: DBS
- 21-09-2020: Read more: China home price growth accelerates as credit growth picks up
- 19-09-2020: Read more: S’pore’s first campus-style integrated project in one-north to be completed end-2021
- 16-09-2020: Read more: Singapore Reits set for broader recovery after Q1 Covid-19 hit
- 13-09-2020: Read more: Hungry ghosts, recession no match for Singapore buyers as new home sales hit 11-month high
- 10-09-2020: Read more: Condo resale volume hits 2-year high in August: SRX
- 07-09-2020: Read more: China interest in HK real estate builds up
- 04-09-2020: Read more: Enbloc activity in Geylang attracting smaller developers
- 01-09-2020: Read more: Singapore eases some border control measures
- 28-08-2020: Read more:Opportunities emerging for investment property deals; discounts up to 20% may be had, says consultant
- 25-08-2020: Read more: Most building projects to resume by end of next month amid new protocols
- 22-08-2020: Read more: Six-month reprieve to developers ‘quite generous’: Lawrence Wong
- 20-08-2020: Read more: HDB resale volume surges in July; prices inch up
- 18-08-2020: Read more: S’pore set for strong rebound in 2021: Report
- 16-08-2020: Read more: BCA announces measures for construction restart
- 14-08-2020: Read more: Rules eased to help construction sector find its feet; 40,000 workers set to benefit
- 29-07-2020: Read more: Surprise 0.3% rise in new private home prices in Q2
- 25-07-2020: Read more: Private housing projects facing delays of six to nine months
- 20-07-2020: Read more: June new condo sales more than double on pent-up demand, foreigner buying
- 17-07-2020: Read more: New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 12-07-2020: Read more: Preparing for a reset after circuit-breaker measures
- 07-07-2020: Read more: Hong Kong private home prices rise 1.9% in May, fastest pace in over a year
- 04-07-2020: Read more: GCB in White House Park sells for nearly S$60m
- 01-07-2020: Read more: China new home prices rise most in six months as economy reopens
- 29-06-2020: Read more: $1.36b package to help builders resume work safely
- 28-06-2020: Read more: Five-year masterplan to transform Tampines into eco-town
- 26-06-2020: Read more: Property firms expect more transactions as physical viewings of resale flats, showrooms resume in Phase 2 reopening
- 24-06-2020: Read more: Patchy sales on first day of showflats reopening
- 23-06-2020: Read more: Singapore retains top spot as world’s most competitive economy
- 21-06-2020: Read more: Showflat reopening a relief for developers, but new launches unlikely till July
- 20-06-2020: Read more: Hundreds book appointments as condo sales galleries reopen; resale home viewings also resume
- 18-06-2020: Read more: Coronavirus: All types of renovation projects can apply to start work
- 16-06-2020: Read more: Timelines may shift but long-term infrastructure plans remain
- 13-06-2020: Read more: New private home sales rebound in May despite virus curbs
- 11-06-2020: Read more: Singapore developers start to dangle discounts to move units
- 09-06-2020: Read more: Condo resale prices hold steady in May
- 08-06-2020: Read more: Non-resident deposits in Singapore jump 44% to record S$62b in April
- 06-06-2020: Read more: 5,400 home renovation projects get approval to resume work after circuit breaker
- 02-06-2020: Read more: Commentary: Why Singapore’s private residential market will remain attractive in the long term
- 31-05-2020: Read more: Wealthy Singaporeans still buying luxury homes amid downturn
- 29-05-2020: Read more: Wealthy Chinese buyers snapping up luxury homes again
- 28-05-2020: Read more: Banks approve 90% of applications to defer mortgage payments
- 25-05-2020: Read more: REVEALED: How Vicki Zhao’s husband bought his $28 million Ardmore Park penthouse
- 24-05-2020: Read more: Amid poor home sales in April, the rich are still shopping – for posh properties
- 23-05-2020: Read more: Property agents soldier on with virtual marketing
- 21-05-2020: Read more: Some construction to resume from June 2, with special rules
- 19-05-2020: Read more: Some house hunters buying homes after virtual viewings
- 17-05-2020: Read more: Property buyers get temporary reprieve from making payments under Covid-19 law
- 16-05-2020: Read more: Homebuyers get 6 months to review new purchase
- 15-05-2020: Read more: Developers will work out ‘amicable arrangements’ with buyers: Redas
- 12-05-2020: Read more: REVEALED: Why Romeo Tan paid over $1.6 million for this Marina One Residences bachelor pad
- 10-05-2020: Read more: Hong Kong has lost out on rich people’s fresh funds to Singapore so far this year, existing deposits stay put, UBS says
- 09-05-2020: Read more: Half of developers likely to cut prices of Singapore new launches
- 08-05-2020: Read more: Developers get reprieve on completion, sale, ABSD, QC deadlines
- 07-05-2020: Read more: Local actor Romeo Tan buys a luxury unit at Marina One Residences
- 03-05-2020: Read more: Good Class Bungalow at Windsor Park bought for $21.68 mil without viewing
- 30-04-2020: Read more: Private home prices drop 1% in Q1 before circuit breaker measures
- 19-04-2020: Read more: China home prices resume upward climb as coronavirus impact abates
- 15-04-2020: Read more: Singapore condo resales in March rise 17% over February but plunge expected in April
- 11-04-2020: Read more: Limits for deferred loan payments waived: MAS
- 10-04-2020: You can now view the showflat virtually at Showflat Virtual Tour.
- 07-04-2020: Discount: Limited Time Discount during the Circuit Breaker period.
- 31-03-2020: Read more: China’s housing market springs back to life as sales in 30 major cities triple with coronavirus crisis abating
- 30-03-2020: Read more: Almost $100b earmarked for land transport projects
- 20-03-2020: Read more: Our Tampines Hub wins top BCA award for community-focused design
- 18-03-2020: Read more: New home sales up 114% in Feb, amid virus outbreak
- 12-03-2020: Read more: Condo and HDB rents, volumes up in February: SRX
- 10-03-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart Has Been Updated.
- 06-03-2020: Read more: New Pathlight campus in Tampines from January 2023 to meet demand
- 05-03-2020: Read more: HDB resale market ‘resilient’ in February even though fewer flats change hands
- 03-03-2020: Read more: Buyer’s market for private homes due to unsold units: CBRE
- 28-02-2020: Read more: Singapore Rents Hit A Three-Year High As Expat Demands Surges
- 27-02-2020: Read more: Wing Tai sells 70% of The M over launch weekend
- 25-02-2020: Read more: Foreign buyers, new launches boost January new home sales to highest for month in 7 years
- 21-02-2020: Latest Promotion: Treasure Capsule – Win up to $20,000 discounts off purchase price!
- 20-02-2020: Read more: New home sales in January up amid global economic uncertainty
- 17-02-2020: Read more: Upbeat start to HDB resale market in 2020 with more flats changing hands in January
- 14-02-2020: Read more:Singapore condo resale prices edge up in January: SRX
- 12-02-2020: Read more: Singapore ranked most liveable city for Asian expats for 15th year
- 09-02-2020: Latest Promotion: Sure-Win Lucky Dip to win up to $18,888 discount off the purchase price! Extended to 16 Feb 2020!
- 08-02-2020: 11 units sold today: Balance Units Chart
- 08-02-2020: Read more: HK residents eye homes overseas as protests drag on
- 08-02-2020: Last Day of CNY Lucky Dip to win up to $18,888 discount off the purchase price!
- 07-02-2020: Read more: Property investment sales could hit $31.3b: Colliers
- 03-02-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 22-01-2020: Sure-win Lucky Dip Claw Machine for every buyer visiting the showflat from 31/01/2020 to 16/02/2020 (price range from $10 to $1000 voucher)
- 21-01-2020: Latest Promotion: Buyer’s Referral Scheme
- 19-01-2020: Read more: Condo resale prices eke out 1.7% gain in 2019 as number sold drops 27%: SRX data
- 18-01-2020: Read more: Rents for private non-landed homes and HDB flats rise in December 2019 from a year ago
- 16-01-2020: Read more: New private home sales up almost 15%, thanks to HDB upgraders
- 11-01-2020: Find out: January 2020 Best Buys
- 10-01-2020: CNY Sure-Win Lucky Dip to win up to $18,888 discount off the purchase price!
- 09-01-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 08-01-2020: Download and view the Treasure At Tampines E-Brochure.
- 07-01-2020: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 06-01-2020: The Treasure At Tampines Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 05-01-2020: Full Treasure At Tampines E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 04-01-2020: Updated Site Plan for Treasure At Tampines released.
- 03-01-2020: Treasure At Tampines Location Map have been updated.
- 02-12-2019: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Treasure At Tampines Video.
- 01-08-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Tampines? Read the Tampines URA Masterplan.
- 31-04-2019: Full Project Details for Treasure At Tampines have been updated!
- 30-03-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of Treasure At Tampines.
Treasure At Tampines is solely developed by Sim Lian Group Limited. Being an established developer and construction firm for more than 4 decades, Sim Lian has won many awards for its high quality workmanship.
Their track records include The Lincoln Residences, Hillion Residences, Wandervale EC and many more.
Treasure At Tampines pricing has an attractive entry price to aspiring owners of this project.
Treasure At Tampines is conveniently located at Tampines in the Tampines Estate where it is easily accessible to Simei MRT, SAFRA, hawker centres, good schools, IKEA, Giant, Courts and many more.
Treasure At Tampines Singapore is well-connected to major highways like the TPE (Tampines Expressway) and PIE (Pan-Island Expressway) in the immediate vicinity.
Residents will be thrilled to enjoy various amenities within close proximity with the Treasure At Tampines Location Map.
You are required to book an appointment here or contact us at +65 6100 7718 prior to to viewing Treasure At Tampines ShowFlat as we may be closed for private events on undisclosed day(s) or time without prior announcement.
By booking an appointment here, you will enjoy exclusive Direct Developer Price and there will be no commission payable. Please take note that all units for sale at Treasure At Tampines are on first-come-first-serve basis.
Treasure At Tampines is a new launch property located at Tampines Lane. The new Tampines Condo comprises a total of 2,203 units consisting of units from 1 to 5 bedroom layouts.
Treasure At Tampines is situated at a prime location, within a mere 7 minutes stroll to Simei MRT. Several shopping facilities and amenities can readily be found within the vicinity of Treasure At Tampines such as SAFRA, Eastpoint Mall, Changi General Hospital and more.
Future Residents of Treasure At Tampines Condo will find several renowned schools within such as St Hilda’s Primary School and Tampines Primary School.
Several units were successfully sold during the Treasure At Tampines launch on 15th March 2019. You may read more in depth here – Treasure At Tampines: Launch Date Results.
Book An Appointment to view Treasure At Tampines ShowFlat & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Treasure At Tampines Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.